Self-employed Sole Traders
Expert Accountancy Solution for Sole-Traders. We Show You How to Do It.
- Your income is £1,000 or above within the tax year April to April
- Proof of income as self-employed, as an example to apply for finance or tax credits and other applications
- You can make voluntary payments for Class 2 National Insurance to be eligible for state benefits such as Pension.
- Maintain records of your business’s sales and expenses
- Submit Self-Assessment tax return every tax year
- You will have to pay income tax on the profits you earn from your business
- You will also have to contribute for Class 2 and Class 4 National Insurance
- ‘limited’, ‘Ltd’, ‘limited liability partnership’, ‘LLP’, ‘public limited company’ or ‘plc’
- be offensive
- be the same as an existing trademark